Texas Radio Shortwave

Aloittaja JJH, 29.09.2022 - 10:12

« edellinen - seuraava »

KKX

KKX

KKX

Hello Kari - Your reception report's correct, and here's your Ship In A Bottle QSL.
I found two more unused QSL designs for future reports to add to the list.  March is a good QSL month, with five new ones, although only four transmissions to Europe.  I have designed the first two South by Southwest and the Texas Independence QSLs.  I expect SXSW to release more images over the next month that may be suitable for QSLs and will publicize the designs on our Facebook pages.
73. tc
Terry Colgan N5RTC
Manager
Texas Radio Shortwave

KKX

Hi Karri -
You can use US SDRs if you want, not just those in Europe.
Thanks for the audio recordings from receivers scattered around Europe.  Two of the recordings, especially, sounded almost as good as the signal I received from WRMI on my KiwiSDR in the state of Maryland. I'm happy to send you a verification for Week 1 of the South by South music festival.
Tune in next Sunday for another hour of our SXSW coverage.
tc
Terry Colgan N5RTC
Manager

free image upload

KKX

H Kari -
Thanks for the reception report with audio clips.  I'm glad the reception conditions were good.  You heard TRSW, and here's your SXSW QSL with the SDXL logo.

One more week of music festival coverage with a QSL, and then into April, where only one new QSL will be available.  So get the list of old QSLs and be ready to ask for the ones you don't have in your collection.
Best wishes and 73.
tc
Terry Colgan N5RTC
Manager
Texas Radio Shortwave

KKX

Hola Kari -
I'm happy to verify your reception report on week 4 of our South by Southwest music festival coverage.  Here's your QSL.
Here's the April program schedule.  There will be only one QSL next month, so use the available QSLs list to select those you don't already have.
Best wishes and 73.
tc
Terry Colgan N5RTC
Manager
Texas Radio Shortwave

KKX

Texas Radio Shortwave April 2023 Program Schedule

KKX

KKX

Texas Radio Shortwave Relays Norway's Radio Northern Star on May 14
Mark your listening calendar!
At 0000 UTC on Sunday, May 14, Texas Radio Shortwave relays an hour of programming by Norway's low-power shortwave station, Radio Northern Star.  The program will be aired on WRMI, 5950 kHz, from Okeechobee, Floride USA.
The Northern Star broadcasts 24 hours a day from Bergen, Norway, with 35 watts on 5895 Hz.  It's seldom heard outside Europe.

Listeners will hear Radio Northern Star station IDs, announcements, and songs from its playlist.
Texas Radio Shortwave offers a special QSL for accurate, detailed reception reports sent to texasradiosw@....
--
Terry N5RTC
Austin, Texas USA

KKX

ke 6. syysk. 23.45

TEXAS RADIO SHORTWAVE ON HIATUS AFTER THIS WEEKEND

September 10 will be the final day of TRSW broadcasts for a while. 

We realize this is abrupt and apologize to listeners for the short notice.
We may be back on the air, but there are no immediate plans to do that.  We'll inform hobby and media outlets if the situation changes.
--
Terry N5RTC
Austin, Texas USA
image posting

KKX

TRSW:n viimeinen ja dramaattinen e-QSL-kortti Terryltä
Thunderstorm, West of Amherst Texas.