Radio Delta International

Aloittaja JJH, 05.09.2021 - 14:45

« edellinen - seuraava »

HHH

Deltan tunnuskappaleen esittäjä Silvia Swart.

KKX

Viime sunnuntain ohjelman korvasikin yllättäen Radio Moniquen päivä taajuudella ja samalla lähettimellä, joten ns. levytoiveemme Finnish Hour -ohjelmaan siirtyivät nyt viikolla eteenpäin 5.12.-ohjelmaan. Kun R Caroline soitti suomalaisen Battle Beastin musaa ohjelmassaan; menin tuubiin ja kopioin yhden heidän kappaleistaan ja muutin mp3:ksi ja pistin sen huvikseni Aartille, joka vastasikin samantien -"soitamme sen ensi sunnuntaina"! Joten tämä oli nyt väliaikamerkki heiltä, että elossa vielä ollaan ja aamulla se taas sitten alkaa :)  yt kkx

5.12.21 -- ohjelma alkoi komeasti Finlandia- hymnillä Suomen itsenäisyyspäivän kunniaksi - lisäksi Finnish Hour oli taas tietysti täynnä suomalaista Euroopassa varmasti ennen kuulematonta musiikkia. On meillä hyvä ystävä Hollannissa. Lisäksi on aikeissa tehdä jouluohjelmaa Suomesta joulun aikoihin.. ja teema saattaa näkyä myös aseman kotisivuillakin! Matskua saa hänelle lähettää... minulta hän jo tilasi paremmat kuvat radiopaidoistani :)  kkx

https://radiodelta.am/programming/
Tuolta löytyy myös tieto Finnish Hour -radio-ohjelmasta -- tällä hetkellä ainutlaatuinen maailmassa! :)

KKX

6020, Radio Delta International, Elburg, 0705-0751, 05-12, English, id. "Radio Delta International", "Delta Radio", comments, program "The Finish Hour", pop songs. 35433.
Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

Aart: Finish hour👌🏻👌🏻

KKX

DRI:n kotisivuilta poimittua... kuuntelijapostia --- Guestbook page 11   
 Date: 2021-07-09
    Time: 2041 utc
    Name: Janne Heinikangas
    City: Jyväskylä
    Receiver: AirSpy Mini
    Antenna: MLA-30 loop
    SINPO: 33333
    2042 10cc: "The Things We Do For Love" 2045 ID: "Radio Delta" 2045 Bobby Vee: "Rubber Ball" 2048 Delta Id 2048 Status Quo: "Pictures of Matchstick Men"

Date: 2021-07-10
    Time: 2040
    Name: Kari Kallio
    City: Lahti
    Receiver: IITTI Kiwi SDR
    Antenna: double KAZ
    SINPO: 43444
    quite good reception in the S Finland

Date: 2021-07-10
    Time: 2030UTC
    Name: Pekka PSOKotka
    City: Kotka
    Receiver: FlyDog SDR with my laptop
    Antenna: Wellbrook ALA1530LN
    SINPO: 44354
    very nic signal indeed

Date: 2021-12-12
    Time: 09.55-10.25 UTC
    Name: Tatu Pääkkönen
    City: Kontiolahti
    Receiver: SONY ICF M780SL (portable)
    Antenna: Whip antenna
    SINPO: 25222
    Hello! The signal wasn't weak but the quality of sound was so soft that I had difficulties in hearing the talk. There weren't familiar songs either, so I thought I wouldn' t come up with a report. Suddenly at 10.08 the goddesses of short wave gave me two minutes of good reception (SINFO 45434). I heard a ballad about a guy waiting at the station and falling in love with a girl whose name he doesn't know. That's when a DJ said "This is R Delta, the short wave station on 48 metres." After the song you had a DX friendly chain of jingles which ended at 10.22. DJ said "Good morning" and sent greetings to Finland for reception reports. The signal faded away at 10.25. If this report is good enough, I would welcome a QSL.

Date: 2022-01-01
Time: 10.34-11.06 UTC
Name: Per-Ole Stenman
City: JAKOBSTAD
Receiver: JRC NRD-525
Antenna: 500 meter outdoor
SINPO: 44444
10.34 UTC "New Year's Day", 10.36 "Solo" 10.39 listerner requests, web address, contacts, special greetings to Finland. 10.41 "Solo" continued. 10.43 "Starway to Heaven" 10.52 "Stairway to Heaven on Shortwave Band 6020 - 49 meters.." 10.53 "Happy New Year" by ABBA. 10.57 "J'ai Pas Vingt Ans", 11.02 "You Shock Me All Night Long". 11.06 "Sha La La I Love You" I heard this station on New Year's Day 2022 for the first time in my life. I am listening with a JRC NRD-525 receiver and outdoor antenna, 500 meter length, since I'm also trying to hear Dutch medium wave stations during the winter season.

Date: 2022-01-01
    Time: 0845-0850 --gmt/utc
    Name: Jussi Lappalainen
    City: Laitila
    Receiver: Kenwood TS-930s
    Antenna: 80mtr dipole
    SINPO: 41344
    I have been listening to your broadcasts for several days. You are requesting listening reports. Here is a report for you about Laitila in southwestern Finland. It feels good and covers most disturbances with its strength. Thank you. I would like to receive QSL confirmation.

Date: 2021-12-26
Time: 0851 -0910
Name: Harri Kiikeri
City: Vesajärvi
Receiver: remote control KIWI SDR receive
Antenna: located in the IITTI Finland antenna that is Double KAZ direction 310 degreen
SINPO: 33333
During this time program consist Very Good Music and greetings from listerns . See Attached audio file

Date: 2021-12-25
    Time: 10.00 forward
    Name: Jarkko Lehtovaara
    City: Virrat / Liedenpohja 23E37´39"/62N22´40"
    Receiver: ICOM IC-7400
    Antenna: 1/4 GP for 187 m (Scandinavian Weekend Radio MW mast)
    SINPO: 45445
    Programme details: - several finnish songs and wishes to Risto - Friday on my mind At the moment we don't have possibility to send audio file but the reception is very good. We are spending Christmas here with friends. Could you play "Don Huonot - Merirosvoradio" for us? Best wishes, Jarkko and Mikko from Finland
Date: 2022-01-23
    Time: 7-8 UTC
    Receiver: Sony ICF M780 SL portable radio
    Antenna: Whip
    SINPO: 25232-35333
    Hello! The audibility was better and worse during the Finnish hour and the were some pauses along the way. The signal was best in the beginning during the Radio Delta song, Yölintu: Kaikkea hyvää and greetings to Finland and at 7.25 during Mika Mäkeläinen' s sound message. I recognized Anna Eriksson at 7.50 , too. Thanks for nice program (no need for qsl). 73's from Tatu Pääkkönen, Kuusitie 4, 81100 Kontiolahti, Finland

Date: 2022-01-09
Time: 0705
Name: Vesa Heikkilä
Receiver: JRC NRD-535D
Antenna: Wellbrook K9AY
SINPO: 35222
08'05 Male DJ gave the station identification (ID)"Thanks for the reception reports to radiodelta@ .com". Finlanders sang "Herttakuningatar"!!!! (Queen Of Hearts) 08'07 ID "All of us love you (?) - Radio Delta". Sven-Erik Magnusson sang "Jag Har Vandrat Mina Stigar". 08'10 Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus sang "Lumessa kahlaajat"!!!! Then reception became so poor that it was hard to read it.

Date: 2022-01-16
    Time: 0700-0800 utc
    Receiver: Sony ICF M780 SL portable radio
    Antenna: Whip
    SINPO: 35444
    Hello and thanks for this interactive program. Here's some details of the program: 0700 A song about R Delta - "1000 watts, this is R Delta" - "Juose sinä humma" - Hanna Ekola: "Vieläkö on villihevosia" - Jenni Vartiainen: "Missä muruseni on" - 0720 Greetings from Finland by Kari - Hanoi Rocks "Million miles away" - Report from Manuel in Spain - 0728 "Good morning Finland, this is the Finnish hour" - Haloo Helsinki "Piilotan mun kyyneleet" - Jingle "Short wave power" - "Everybody loves somebody" - 0750 Pekka says "Kuuntelet R Delta Internationalin lähetystä", the the voice message from me also - Laura Voutilainen: "Hitto miks ei" - Mariska: "Kukkurukuu". (Thanks, no qsl needed)

Date: 2022-02-13
    Time: 8.45 UTC
    Name: Mika Salmela
    City: Hyvinkää
    Receiver: NRD-545 DSP communication receiver
    Antenna: EWE-antenna
    SINPO: 34232
    Greetings from Finland! Today, February 13, 2022 I had the great pleasure and honor of listening to your radio station Delta 6020 kHz. When I started listening to your station at 8.45 UTC signal strength was moderate and there were no other stations interfering on the same frequency. Unfortunately there was some atmospheric interference and some signal fading but despite these I enjoy your program. Some program detail: 9.54 UTC Whitesnake song Here I go again and 9.58 UTC ZZ Top Gimme all your lovin. My favourite passtime is DX listening which means listening to foreign radio stations and collecting their QSL cards and I would be deeply grateful if you could send me your QSL card where you confirm I have heard Radio Onda. Thank you so much for your program and I hope I can listen to you again one day. P.s. You have extremely nice web sites. Nice pictures about transmitters and fine world map that states where your listeners are. Sincerely Mika Salmela Toivonkatu 14 FIN-05800 Hyvinkää

KKX

Radio Delta International story
admin

Radio Delta International is a nice Dutch free radio station founded in 1971, broadcasting on 6020 kHz and 6005 kHz shortwave from a facility in Elburg the Netherlands. Radio Delta International was unlicensed by any government for most of its early life, it was a pirate radio station with a great history that never became legal. Ever since more than 49 years have passed with ups and downs. No doubt more ups than downs. What kept and keeps us going can be best described as "The love for Free Radio". Reason: "More and more countries are switching off their powerful shortwave broadcasters, because the internet and DAB+ frequencies offer good alternatives. This creates room for free radio forms as that from Radio Delta International."

Every Saturday evening and Sunday we bring you great 'live' shows on 49meters shortwave right across Europe and around the world. No tight formats or playlists, just the best music with Requests and greetings from our listeners. We welcome your Reception Reports, reactions in our Guestbook and Whatsapp messages and by return you'll receive our new eQSL-card with personal notes..and the transmitter!

Rhode & Schwarz SK080 with classic anode/screen modulation, built in 1959. 100% tube-based, 800 Watts RF, sucks 3.4 kVA (one phase!). Radio Delta engineers refurbished this beautiful vintage AM broadcast transmitter. We used this transmitter in the 80's on shortwave 7325kHz. The R&S SK080 has a nice internal modulator with 2 x QB3/300 tubes with a brilliant AM modulation. This R&S SK080 transmitter could modulate around 800 watt nom. Many dutch pirate stations use the smaller R&S SK010 with external modulator, this transmitter can modulate around 130 Watt nom.

The R&S SK family was used by the German Army during the 60's and beginning of the 70's. During the 80's and 90's this army surplus was sold to handlers. It was in the past rather simple to buy such a gear in Germany and Holland. Later became the R&S SK1 (1 kW max carrier power AM, + USB and LSB ) popular. But their mintage was much much less. R&S transmitters have the quality of a "mercedes" car. https://radiodelta.am reports > Worth to be listened well made and entertaining! br Kari
bclnews.it

HHH

Deltalla on ollut tänään 11. Joulukuuta 2021 testilähetyspäivä taajuudella 6020. Tässä Aartin terkkuja:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7l26gmvzvcpjiix/oh2bua.fi_2021-12-11T13_31_46Z_6020.00_samDRI.wav?dl=0

JJH

QTH: Jyväskylä (KP22VG) - Romppeet: FM/HF: AirSpy HF+, RTL-SDR - Antennit: Triax FM-3. HF: YouLoop, MiniWhip CB: CRE-8900, President Harry II Classic. RHA68: Hunter F1 Extend Range

KKX

We will be on air
31-12 2021
1-1-2022
2-1-2022

En then in the new year we will change two thing:
- new frequency testing 41m 7340
- new transmitter for 6020 with more carrier power
Delta Radio International

HHH

Studiokoira

Studiokoira.jpg

HHH

Tilantarpeen ja käytettävyyden vuoksi minun Delta äänitykset on siirretty Google Driveen. Äänityksiä voi kuunnella ilman kirjautumista ja tiedostoja voi myös ladata omalle koneelle. Osoite:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-3I5hxsUR2FmqKN2tBXmFz94ube1C8J6

Peksu PSO Kotka